Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When you have nothing to share..

How do you express yourself when you have nothing left to say,
How do you see another person when there is nothing left to see,
How do you realize you have moved on when you don't want to move on.
How do you fight loneliness, when lonely is all you want to be..

More or less this is what I feel right now. It has been ages since I wrote something. I missed writing. But unfortunately bigger and more pressing matters consumed my time. And this time the title of this entry and the small verse is true- I actually have nothing to share.
All along, I realized, I have given my views on a lot of things. Be it education, gender bias or my observations in general. And when I was going through my entries again today, I suddenly realized that who am I to share or say anything about anyone or anybody.
It may sound confusing right now. But I feel it is just so true. All throughout our life we have been taught to be strong and speak our minds. When all that we should have been taught was that there is no one opinion that is right or wrong.
What I may see through my eyes may not necessarily be the right thing through your eyes. Why share and why care? Why curse and why complain? Nothing is going to change the way you view something- so why crib about it?
Life is too short to curse about. Just accept the frustration along the way and sail on!!

1 comment:

Varun Arora said...

wht do we do when our mind fails to understand what our heart wants to say???