Saturday, April 10, 2010

A post with no name...

I have been sitting and staring at the screen for over 15 minutes now. Not knowing what to write or where to start from. The fingers twitch and yearn because nothing has been written or said for such a long period of time.
The mind wanders, as always, looking and delving into a plethora of topics that might interest me as a writer and you as a reader. But the mind ditches me. It doesn't churn up anything new. And so I start doubting myself as somebody who can write. Is my imagination so limited? Is this all that I am capable of?

But then again there emerges a hope saying, "Your mind is miraculous. It has the ability to dream and think of ideas that no one has ever thought of." And I cling onto this faith and start typing. The words flow out just like they flow out here and Voila! I have almost half of a post full of gibberish.
Sometimes just letting things be is what it is.. no observations, no opinions, no- what is good and not-so-good. Just enjoying the subtle joy of writing. That is all that this is!

No comments: