By way of popular demand (read Gayathri Attiken's request), here is a list of traits that you should look out for in an Indian.
Now, I am a proud Indian citizen and I probably have most of these traits too. But these are the qualities that make an Indian a true Indian and hence I jot them down!
- You know you are an Indian when you eat something from a random road side stall at least twice a week.
- You know you are an Indian when you know almost all the traffic rules and regulations but don't follow them.
- You know you are an Indian when your favorite means of passing time would include gossip, discussing the sad state of the country and its politicians, Cricket and Bollywood!
- You know you are an Indian when the pictures of Sachin Tendulkar and Amitabh Bachchan would occupy the same place in your temple along side the idols of other Gods and Goddesses.
- You know you are an Indian when going to the gym and eating healthy food would be an issue as alien as the Extra Terrestrial.
-And last but not the least, you know you are an Indian when you have the ability to sell a Rs. 10 ticket to the Taj Mahal for Rs. 500 to a dumb American!!
Ha ha ha...