Here are some of the moments that get me high on life:
- Smelling the scent of the earth just after it has rained.
- Listening to some song, the lyrics of which transport me into a different world altogether.
- Reading a book that creates a void within, which no other book can fill.
- Hugging mom who envelops me into a tight embrace making me feel as if nothing on this planet can bother me anymore.
- Sitting with my closest pal laughing my ass of on silliest of all issues.
- The feeling of overwhelming love when a young baby cuddles up in my arms and places it's head on my shoulder, trying to sleep.
- Riding on my bike during rains, going to a road side tea-stall just to have a cup of 'cutting chai'
- Locking your eyes with someone in a room full of people, and suddenly realizing that you don't feel the presence of anyone else in the room.
- My breath turning into mist during winters.
- Having a heart to heart conversation with loved ones.
- Being so busy that you don't have any time to eat, drink or sleep!!
- Of late, watching the snow fall outside while I am warm and cozy inside my room.
- Finding money unexpectedly in my pocket when I need it the most!
- The different colors of trees and leaves during Fall.
- The sight of one leaf falling off from the tree joining millions of others on the ground.
- Nature, jungles, forests and mountains- all of these make me awed.
- The ocean or the sea and the mystery associated with it.
- Sun's rays falling on my face...
These are just a few of them that spring in to my mind right now. There are so many more, but I cannot recollect them right now..
These moments make me love life so much more. They make me realize the importance of stopping and noticing, and not just rushing ahead recklessly.